BECOME A PART OF OUR team acharya
We in Gurusiksha.com are looking for passionate teachers who love teaching and possess the adequate knowledge on the subjects on which they will provide tuitions to the student starting from class VI- Class X & XII along with other competitive examinations. The teacher can provide tuitions in both online and off line mode. In offline mode teachers can teach within the vicinity of their locality. We cover boards which include ICSE, CBSE, and other State Boards.
Opportunities offered by us
• Find Purpose & Live your passion:-
Make valuable contribution in the life of the students by sharing your knowledge with the young learners.
• Anywhere and Anytime:-
You can make contact with the students at any point of time as per your convenience from any location if you are opting for our online teaching services. On the other hand if you are opting for offline service then you can teach students within your vicinity.
• Earn well:-
We provide lucrative earning opportunity with high degree of flexibility as per their teaching requirement.
• Incredible community:-
You can be a part of large pool of candidates and teaching community to learn from each other.
• Great connections with beautiful stories:-
You can easily connect with students from all over the state and country.
Eligibility criteria for teaching in Gurusiksha
• Must have a passion for teaching students.
• The teacher must possess a strong grasp over the subject preferably science, mathematics, humanities and literature for class VI- VIII and in individual science subjects from class IX,X,XI XII.
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Science is preferred.
• Both fresher and experience candidate can apply here.
Process of selection
There are basically three stages of screening the applicant here
• First the candidate who is applying for the post of teacher must apply by forwarding his / her CV. After that, a telephonic round of interview will be conducted if the C.V. of the teacher is shortlisted.
• Secondly the teacher must forward his content on his or her subject or can share their online YouTube videos to us for the screening process once this gets approved. He/ she will be transferred to the third round of interview.
• In the third round they will be invited to attend a 2 hours training session of Gurusiksha.com after that the classes will be provided to them.